Sunday 29 July 2012

Juicing A Few Of My Favorites

I started juicing daily about a month ago. I have noticed incredible changes since then. My skin is glowing, I sleep better and wake up feeling energized, my mood is better and I've even lost a few pounds. If you would like to reap the many benefits of juicing, here's a few easy juice combos to get you started. Hint: Always choose organic. If you can't find organic, wash fruits and vegetables well and remove skin.

You can't go wrong with carrot/apple. Even my kids love it!
4 carrots
1 apple

If you like V8, here's the original recipe:
4 tomatoes
4 green onions
1/2 green pepper
2 carrots
2 celery
handful spinach
handful parsley
2 lemons without peel
you can also add ginger and/or galic for a little bang
serves 2

If you like pineapple, you'll love this combo
1/2 pinapple with skin removed
1/2 large cucumber
1 or 2 kale leafs
3 stalks of celery
Here's a delicious way to get your greens
4 carrots
4 stalks of celery
1/2 large cucumber
2 kale leafs
bunch of parsley
1 apple

As I write this, I am enjoying an original V8. The garlic packs a powerful punch and keeps the vampires away ;)
Happy juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment